Friday, August 12, 2011

MysteryGuitarMan wrote to ME!

Yes... I couldn't believe it either, especially since it was TWO YEARS AGO and I just noticed!


I feel so stupid! WHY didn't I see that inbox!? WHY!?!?

Regardless, I feel pretty cool and somehow important! Hahahaha! I know it's stupid, but it's a WIN for me; I am a huge fan of MysteryGuitarMan, and I love his work. And for him to have noticed my Youtube channel back then, it's kind of cool, right?

Anyways,  sorry for not posting anything else right now, but I got tons of work! I did, however (if you checked my vlogs on youtube) got my money back! YEEEEEEY!

For those who don't know, last Saturday I got robbed. Some guy cloned my debit card and stole 3,000 pesos (about 300 dls). So, I had no money, no gas, no food... NOTHING! AND I had to pay rent and bills.
Originally, the bank said that they had to file my report and with all the paperwork they would give me an answer 'til August 23rd, but I got a message today that the case had been closed. So I went to the bank and WIN! It was a favorable response and I got all my money back! WHEEEEW!

I am sooooo happy right now! MysteryGuitarMan AND my money back! THANK YOU GOD!

I guess that's it for today. I hope to have another post up during the weekend.

Thank you guys for all of your support! Have an awesome day and may the force be with you!
Bless you!

UPDATE: MysteryGuitarMan DID write back! He is awesome! He sent me a message via Twitter:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Easy Win, Flawless Victory Blog by Mariel Garcia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at easywin-flawlessvictory.blogspot.com.